This project is read-only.

MySQL code generation does not support IsUnique Field

Nov 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM

In MySQL implementation When I set the Field to Unique it doesn't install. Is this a bug or did I fail to set something up within nHydrate? 

Nov 4, 2012 at 2:03 PM

This has been identified and will be in the next build. For now you can manually fix this by added a semi-colon for unique constraints in the create schema file. Below is an example. The trailing semi-colon was missing from the template.

ALTER TABLE `actor` ADD CONSTRAINT IX_ACTOR_FIELD1 UNIQUE (`Field1`);

Nov 4, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing your next build! Also, there are other questions I posted on the Discussions especially regarding the time-stamp which produces error every time i use it. Also, a quick example on how to use Auditing for ModifiedBy and CreatedBy in MySQL would be great! 

Once again, thanks for this great project! It helped me a lot! I'm wishing you guys will continue to develop and support this as an open source project!

Nov 10, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Hello, I'm looking forward for a build release that will fix this problem. My project has gone a little long and it has accumulated a lot of unique fields now. Knowing when you're releasing a build that would fix this problem would be great. 

Nov 11, 2012 at 8:50 PM

The new version has been updated. Please download the latest.