Nov 29, 2012 at 1:34 AM
Edited Nov 29, 2012 at 1:35 AM
It seems I was able to consistently recreate this problem in my machine when I do the following.
1. Import an already existing MySQL database. In my case, is this dump.
2. Generate the libraries associated. Build will be ok.
3. Remove all the generated projects from the solution.
4. Delete the removed projects using Windows Explorer.
5. Generate the libraries again.
6. Rebuild the generated libraries. Build will be bad.
I tried deleting the nhydrate model generated files leaving only the design file. To see if the designer model generated files were causing problems. Still the second generation build fails for me if a prior generated project was removed and deleted from the
I removed the generated projects from the solutions because there were spelling errors with my classes. After replacing/correcting all errors, and regeneration of designer model, it seems the old classes remains. I thought it would be cleaner if I only
have the new ones.
Also I would like to request a feature that changes the underscore_all_lowcaps mysql table naming convention to PascalCase for MySQL DB import just like Teleriks Open Access ORM. It seems my classes still copy the table naming convention from mysql which has
I have sent you an email containing a Solution collection which has gone through this process. Perhaps a comparison of the critical component/files with a clean working project will give us a hint what is causing the problem. Also this could be Visual
Studio 2010 limitation.