This project is read-only.

Support for Visual Studio 2010

Feb 17, 2010 at 9:55 PM

When do you planning support VS 2010?

Feb 24, 2010 at 1:39 PM

We are investigating this however the priority is on adding more functionality to the existing line. We are focusing on a module based system for extremely large models. I have no timeline for the release of a VS.NET 2010 plugin right now.

Mar 17, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Actually I'd like to see this comming soon. :)

Mar 17, 2010 at 5:24 PM

Am I right in thinking then, that if I move over to VS 2010 when it is released next month I will not be able to use nHydrate ?  ....

Will the plugin be available this year as I want to put forward nHydrate for a project in August/September.  If it is not compatible with VS 2010 I don'k know how I can hold my argument together for the technology.  The parent company of the company that I will be doing the work for will see this as a problem because they will be moving over to 2010 as soon as they can I'm sure.  This would mean that I need to learn a new ORM ....

nHydrate is good enough reason for me to stick with 2008, personally.  But I did very much want to move to 2010 so I could learn the new environment and new functionality/features and keep up to speed.

Last word : I understant that this software is free and on that note I am very appreciative of the efforts of the nhydrate team for a great product.

Mar 30, 2010 at 1:52 AM

We have discussed it and we do not think it will be that difficult to move to 2010. We have already started the effort to have this integrated into the 2010 environment. This will be available in the next few weeks.

Apr 19, 2010 at 3:28 AM

Any update to VS 2010 support? 

nHydrate looks like an ideal candidate for a project of mine, but unfortunately VS 2008 is not an option. 

Apr 20, 2010 at 5:58 AM

Yes we have an installer. It is only a test now. If you like send an email to msktenn@gmail.com and I will provide you a copy. Hopefully, we can put something official out later this week.

Apr 29, 2010 at 8:46 PM

The installer is live for 2010. Please download and try it.