This project is read-only.

Feature Request: Add generated project to support Silverlight access to DTOs.

Jul 1, 2010 at 8:54 PM
The current DataTransfer project is built as a pure .NET application. However, this cannot be referenced by a Silverlight application. It would be great to also provide a Silverlight class library version of this project so that the DTOs could be utilized directly within a Silverlight app. Thanks!
Feb 12, 2011 at 5:10 AM

Why is Silverlight unable to use nHydrate's DTOs?

Feb 12, 2011 at 4:21 PM
because there is nobody on Silverlight's side :) it's a long story... nobody could give answer for me too guy
i made my own dynamic commands and dto without using stored procs but LINQ sql dynamically composable queries ... nhydrate arhitectors sad to me , if i do not use stored procs its unacceptably...i donot know if it is acceptable and interesting for somebody else ... if it is i can share make a little description and give your example.

2011/2/12 mgbloomfield <notifications@codeplex.com>

Why is Silverlight unable to use nHydrate's DTOs?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (nhydrate@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email nhydrate@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

May 16, 2011 at 12:54 PM

guys i'll try to resurrect this direction.   Guys i would suggest you to look at the SIlverlight support in such framwork as BLToolkit. 

Precisely  LINQ over WCF in the Silverlight - they done such thing ...   may be you can make such  Silverlight version as these guys done?

And the task can be simplified because it's also open source project.