Integrate nHydrate with ASP.NET MVC2

Nov 7, 2010 at 2:40 PM

I am a bit new to MVC and ORM tooling. I find nbHydrate and MVC interesting to use. But I am trying all weekend to integrate nHydrate with MVC 2.It works to create a DAL and InstallProject from nHydrate. From the MVC2 Project a make a reference to DAL Project.

When I click AddView and choose for Strong typed class, I do see the classes, but when I select one of the classes and hit OK, I get the following error:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Ansem.CompanyOnline, version ......' or one if its dependencies, cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Ansem.CompanyOnline, version .......'

What do I do wrong ?
I hope that some can help me of provide me a sample solution with MVC and nHydrate.

Yours Sincerely
Sven

Coordinator
Nov 8, 2010 at 1:04 AM

Did you add a reference to Widgetsphere.Core? This is a base library for all NHDAL projects. Or if you are using the entity framework (EFDAL) generation, you will need to add a reference to Widgetsphere.EFCore.

Nov 8, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Thank you for your reply. I did set a refernence to Widgetsphere.Core but that didn't make any difference.

But I fixed it. The problem is that my Solution/Project was located on a network share. When I saved it to a local drive, the problem doesn't occur.