This project is read-only.

Compile Errors

May 11, 2011 at 3:47 PM
Edited May 11, 2011 at 4:12 PM

I am getting these error while compiling EFDAL project

1. The type or namespace name 'Util' does not exist in the namespace 'Widgetsphere.EFCore' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

2. The type or namespace name 'IWrappingClass' does not exist in the namespace 'Widgetsphere.EFCore.DataAccess' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I am using the latest nHydrate - Widgetsphere.EFCore ver 3.6.0.2003 on VS2010

Am I missing something ?

[Update]

The source in change set 66350 does not have Util namespace and its classes in Widgetsphere.EFCore, and interface IWrappingClass in Widgetsphere.EFCore.DataAccess

while these items are present in Widgetsphere.Core and Widgetsphere.Core.DataAccess respectively.

May 12, 2011 at 12:04 AM

I am confused. The IWrapping interface is in the Widgetsphere.Core library for the NHDAL not in the Widgetsphere.EFCore library for Entity Framework. The same goes for the Util namespace. Could you please send some of your generated code to chrisd@nhydrate.org? I think there might be some confusion as to what is supposed to be used.

May 12, 2011 at 11:50 AM

I have sent you the generated code by EFDAL

May 13, 2011 at 1:07 PM

This issue has been identified and corrected. This occurred when you used a non-integer primary key for a table (you used a numeric) and there was a relationship on that field. There will be a build this weekend.