This project is read-only.

feature Hierarchical Structure

Jun 14, 2011 at 7:23 AM

Guys I'd want ask you about such thing as    Hierarchical/Tree  structure build and work automation. I can suggest my variant.  If you'll  agree  i can send my model to you.  Is it actually interesting for you and other guys?

Jun 14, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Please send whatever idea and code you have to chrisd@nhydrate.org.

Jun 16, 2011 at 7:23 AM

i've send  info about it to your mail ... 

Jun 28, 2011 at 7:03 AM

guys what about my suggestion ...  if  you need else please tell me .        if you think that it's incompatible with your model please tell me

Jul 1, 2011 at 11:12 PM

This is fascinating; however I think this is a little more functionality than we wanted to put in an ORM tool. I am having someone else look at this as well. I am not sure if this fits in with the current built-in functionality. If you setup and generate the table structure can you not implement this logic yourself? The queries are custom so you might might have to build some custom SP and maybe views. I see how this would be a bit of a pain. I need to think how this could fit into the model we have. We are trying to redesign our modeler now and we might be able to fit in more advanced functionality a little later.

Jul 5, 2011 at 10:48 AM

thank's guys for your reply  ...  i began to think that I ignored .   if you will going to do some updates for this task please add post here