Error in updating Table Facade and Column Facade

Jan 8, 2010 at 6:24 PM

hi When i update the table facade it crushes my Visual Studio. Pls. do help with this prob. tnx.

Coordinator
Jan 11, 2010 at 2:32 AM

I used your model and I cannot reproduce this error. Please use the latest version and let me know if you can reproduce this issue and if so please describe your settings for the facade dialog.

Coordinator
Jan 12, 2010 at 1:03 AM

Please let me know if this is still an issue and if so what are the specifics.

Mar 1, 2010 at 6:27 PM

It seems that i have the same error when i update my table facades. My Visual Studio crashes.

After a little research and testing i notice that this is happening when i create a new model, i haven't generated it yet and i choose to update my table facades.

If i generate the model and after i choose to change my table facades everything works right.

I hope you can reproduce the problem.

Coordinator
Mar 2, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Please send your model to chrisd@nhydrate.org. I cannot reproduce this error. I have tried it with a blank model and also one with many tables. Please send the model and the criteria you are using to update the facades. A screen shot of the screen would be great.

Mar 2, 2010 at 12:32 PM
codetools wrote:

Please send your model to chrisd@nhydrate.org. I cannot reproduce this error. I have tried it with a blank model and also one with many tables. Please send the model and the criteria you are using to update the facades. A screen shot of the screen would be great.

It is done. Waiting for your reply.

Coordinator
Mar 6, 2010 at 7:11 PM

Please download the latest version and try again. This was an issue with an unsaved model.